- When was OLAPLEX Founded?
OLAPLEX was established in 2014.
- Where is the Company headquartered?
OLAPLEX operates as a remote company and does not maintain a principal executive office. The Company’s mailing address is located at 1187 Coast Village Rd, Suite 1-520 Santa Barbara, CA 93108.
- Where is the Company incorporated?
OLAPLEX is a Delaware corporation.
- When did the Company become a public company?
OLAPLEX became a public company on September 30, 2021.
- What stock exchange is the Company traded on and under what ticker?
OLAPLEX trades on the Nasdaq with the ticker symbol “OLPX”.
- Does the Company have a direct stock purchase plan?
At this time, the Company does not offer a direct stock purchase plan.
- How can I purchase the Company’s stock?
Please contact a licensed stock broker.
- Does the Company pay a dividend?
At this time, the company does not pay a dividend.
- What are the Company’s CUSIP/ISIN numbers?
OLAPLEX’s CUSIP is: 679369 108
OLAPLEX’s ISIN is: US6793691089
- When is the Company’s fiscal year end?
The Company’s fiscal year ends on December 31st.
- When do the Company’s fiscal quarters end?
Q1 ends March 31st, Q2 ends June 30th, Q3 ends September 30th, Q4 ends December 31st.
- Who is the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm?
Deloitte & Touche LLP is the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm.
- Who is the Company’s transfer agent? Whom do I contact with questions about my stock?
The Company’s transfer agent is American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC. You can contact them at email@example.com or call them at (800) 937-5447.
- Where can I find all of the Company’s filings with the Securities & Exchange Commission?
You can find all of the Company’s SEC filings by visiting www.SEC.gov or by visiting the SEC Filings section of our website.
- Where can I find more information about topics including product efficacy, safety and ingredients?
Please visit the EXPLORE section of our Company website and choose “How it Works” from the menu or click How it works - OLAPLEX Inc.
- Where can I find information on the Company’s ESG efforts?
Please visit the OUR ROOTS section of our Company website and choose “Sustainability” from the menu, or click Sustainability - OLAPLEX Inc.
- How do I get added to the Company’s email distribution list?
Please visit the Email Alerts section of our website.
- How can I contact Investor Relations?
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who can I contact if I am a member of the media?
Email us at: email@example.com